Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $26,175 in 935 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 21 members have lent $25,650 in 863 loansRichfield, MN Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think this is a wonderful way to help people become self sufficient.
- 21 members have lent $25,575 in 1,004 loansWorld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We want to help people
- 8 members have lent $24,775 in 195 loansNokesville, VA Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we love to help!
- 48 members have lent $22,550 in 847 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 10 members have lent $21,125 in 809 loansHorsham Victoria Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: "Microfinance stands as one of the most promising and cost-effective tools in the fight against global poverty."
Jonathan Morduch, Chair, UN Expert Group on Poverty Statistics
- 39 members have lent $20,950 in 817 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 2 members have lent $20,000 in 785 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 13 members have lent $19,600 in 763 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 27 members have lent $19,150 in 762 loansOttawa, ON Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: It's fun!