Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 7 members have lent $21,350 in 466 loansCalgary, Alberta Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We can
- 8 members have lent $21,300 in 741 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 48 members have lent $20,850 in 782 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 38 members have lent $20,200 in 787 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 25 members have lent $20,075 in 749 loansEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2013We loan because: it's the responsible thing to do.
- 2 members have lent $19,450 in 763 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 13 members have lent $18,825 in 735 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 9 members have lent $18,450 in 467 loansBeverly Hills CA Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: It is part or our mission of service above self.
- 17 members have lent $18,050 in 645 loansSpain - España Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Great idea to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- 16 members have lent $17,175 in 628 loansEdmonton Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Debating the existence of God and the meaning of life means little if you don't lend a helping hand to those in need