Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $23,650 in 834 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 8 members have lent $23,050 in 183 loansNokesville, VA Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we love to help!
- 27 members have lent $22,700 in 852 loansEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2013We loan because: it's the responsible thing to do.
- 9 members have lent $22,025 in 517 loansBeverly Hills CA Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: It is part or our mission of service above self.
- 21 members have lent $21,750 in 802 loansEdmonton Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Debating the existence of God and the meaning of life means little if you don't lend a helping hand to those in need
- 48 members have lent $21,575 in 809 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 38 members have lent $20,425 in 796 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 2 members have lent $19,750 in 775 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 13 members have lent $19,250 in 749 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 10 members have lent $19,225 in 733 loansHorsham Victoria Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: "Microfinance stands as one of the most promising and cost-effective tools in the fight against global poverty."
Jonathan Morduch, Chair, UN Expert Group on Poverty Statistics