Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 32 members have lent $36,000 in 90 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we believe in life-long philanthropy and kiva.org embodies a way of giving that resonates with our generation.
- 4 members have lent $34,250 in 1,342 loansHonolulu, Hawaii Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We choose to make a difference in every aspect we can.
- 17 members have lent $29,575 in 473 loansRamstein Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to make a difference by working together to help people in Africa.
- 12 members have lent $27,075 in 1,080 loansNewington, CT, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: we are an international altruistic organization of women educators who wish to contribute to world understanding.
- 98 members have lent $26,450 in 1,009 loansGold Coast, Australia Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we want to reduce the need for young girls to fall into the hands of people traffickers.
- 10 members have lent $26,325 in 598 loansBeverly Hills CA Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: It is part or our mission of service above self.
- 38 members have lent $26,000 in 615 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 7 members have lent $25,925 in 561 loansCalgary, Alberta Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We can
- 21 members have lent $25,550 in 1,003 loansWorld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We want to help people
- 21 members have lent $25,150 in 926 loansEdmonton Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Debating the existence of God and the meaning of life means little if you don't lend a helping hand to those in need