Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 58 members have lent $55,100 in 1,923 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 19 members have lent $54,425 in 2,137 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 4 members have lent $52,150 in 2,051 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.
- 296 members have lent $49,775 in 1,865 loansGreater China region ( China, Taiwan, Hong Kong ) Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Happiness exists in action. We believe that creating meaningful jobs through entrepreneurship is the best way to resolve poverty and rekindle free will.
- 1 members have lent $47,250 in 478 loansWeymouth, UK Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Rotary is a volunteer service organisation and we actively seek to help others.
- 2 members have lent $44,750 in 1,752 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here:9 members have lent $41,625 in 1,394 loansFort Atkinson, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: an objective of Rotary is the advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace. Lending contributes to this objective.157 members have lent $37,500 in 1,145 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Overclockers care.50 members have lent $36,700 in 1,430 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…99 members have lent $36,550 in 1,354 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".