Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 56 members have lent $51,550 in 1,799 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 10 members have lent $48,150 in 68 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…
- 4 members have lent $48,150 in 1,891 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.
- 1 members have lent $45,850 in 464 loansWeymouth, UK Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Rotary is a volunteer service organisation and we actively seek to help others.
- 288 members have lent $45,000 in 1,675 loansGreater China region ( China, Taiwan, Hong Kong ) Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Happiness exists in action. We believe that creating meaningful jobs through entrepreneurship is the best way to resolve poverty and rekindle free will.
- 2 members have lent $44,100 in 1,726 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here:9 members have lent $38,675 in 1,276 loansFort Atkinson, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: an objective of Rotary is the advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace. Lending contributes to this objective.158 members have lent $36,000 in 1,086 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Overclockers care.32 members have lent $35,975 in 89 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we believe in life-long philanthropy and kiva.org embodies a way of giving that resonates with our generation.98 members have lent $34,600 in 1,286 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".