Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 87 members have lent $102,250 in 3,973 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 9 members have lent $87,425 in 3,467 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 104 members have lent $84,350 in 2,928 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 258 members have lent $82,400 in 3,166 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 115 members have lent $79,775 in 2,890 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 6 members have lent $77,350 in 825 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 16 members have lent $64,225 in 1,386 loansSwitzerland Murten Schweiz Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: Wir helfen gerne!
Mineralien / Edelsteinfreunde
Schweizer , Weltbürger,
Wir haben Teampage, abstimmungspools, JOIN US
- 55 members have lent $58,500 in 2,056 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 62 members have lent $58,200 in 2,258 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 10 members have lent $57,750 in 80 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…