Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 87 members have lent $101,775 in 3,954 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 105 members have lent $82,750 in 2,872 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 258 members have lent $79,075 in 3,034 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 115 members have lent $76,000 in 2,770 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 5 members have lent $69,850 in 750 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 9 members have lent $67,400 in 2,674 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 16 members have lent $62,325 in 1,327 loansSwitzerland Murten Schweiz Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: Wir helfen gerne!
Mineralien / Edelsteinfreunde
Schweizer , Weltbürger,
Wir haben Teampage, abstimmungspools, JOIN US
- 55 members have lent $58,350 in 2,050 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 60 members have lent $57,400 in 2,230 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 20 members have lent $54,325 in 2,133 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008