Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 577 members have lent $107,475 in 2,479 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 88 members have lent $102,425 in 3,980 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 104 members have lent $87,000 in 3,003 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 259 members have lent $86,000 in 3,301 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 6 members have lent $85,750 in 909 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 115 members have lent $82,750 in 3,001 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 62 members have lent $59,450 in 2,305 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 55 members have lent $58,625 in 2,061 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 10 members have lent $57,750 in 80 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…
- 58 members have lent $56,125 in 1,961 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.