Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 154 members have lent $95,900 in 3,431 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 23 members have lent $91,600 in 3,630 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 43 members have lent $88,075 in 3,414 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 92 members have lent $82,575 in 2,679 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 2 members have lent $79,775 in 3,111 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs
- 2,476 members have lent $77,125 in 2,871 loansSanta Clara, CA Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Education goes beyond the classroom. Because we are a community driven to empower others to succeed. And we believe students will not only transform their futures but define ours.
- 1 members have lent $75,850 in 2,975 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 43 members have lent $70,950 in 1,943 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.
- 9 members have lent $70,100 in 2,749 loansRotterdam Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: We care