Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $82,325 in 352 loansBlacksburg, VA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Each Taaluma Tote sparks a cycle. It provides a loan to a person in THAT tote’s country. Once repaid, the loan comes full circle and is reinvested in that country's traditional fabrics for the next tote!
- 91 members have lent $77,100 in 2,494 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 1 members have lent $71,125 in 2,786 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…
- 2 members have lent $71,050 in 2,768 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs
- 9 members have lent $70,100 in 2,749 loansRotterdam Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: We care
- 2,346 members have lent $70,025 in 2,596 loansSanta Clara, CA Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Education goes beyond the classroom. Because we are a community driven to empower others to succeed. And we believe students will not only transform their futures but define ours.
- 12 members have lent $66,550 in 2,192 loansPortland OR Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We've been fortunate to have been born and live in a country with freedom and opportunity and we would like to extend these to others who live in more difficult circumstances around the world.
- 33 members have lent $65,875 in 2,328 loansTaiwan Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We help people get rid of poverty and become rich, thus we are richer and richer in both material and spiritual worlds.
- 43 members have lent $62,525 in 1,734 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.