Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 165 members have lent $100,600 in 3,606 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 2 members have lent $100,525 in 3,935 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs
- 24 members have lent $97,625 in 3,871 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 1,522 members have lent $90,325 in 3,082 loansSan Jose, CA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2015We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…
- 46 members have lent $88,250 in 3,421 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 93 members have lent $88,050 in 2,888 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 2,471 members have lent $80,025 in 2,971 loansSanta Clara, CA Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Education goes beyond the classroom. Because we are a community driven to empower others to succeed. And we believe students will not only transform their futures but define ours.
- 78 members have lent $78,275 in 2,865 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: It's a chance to give those who need it an opportunity for a better life.
- 45 members have lent $77,075 in 2,116 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.
- 1 members have lent $77,025 in 3,022 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…