Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $136,475 in 558 loansSt. Catharines, ON Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: as a team building company we believe it takes groups of people making a team effort in order to create change in the world. We are working together with our clients to help support that global effort.
- 27 members have lent $132,125 in 3,591 loansKelowna BC Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 1 members have lent $129,250 in 1,143 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 125 members have lent $125,250 in 4,638 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Lending through Kiva aligns with our core values, including building a heritage for future generations, and treating people with dignity and respect.
- 713 members have lent $122,475 in 3,269 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: Everyone who works hard for a good cause deserves to succeed.
- 37 members have lent $117,225 in 4,548 loansColumbus, Ohio Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Loans catalyze ideas that can make for more efficient and sustainable local economies.
- 39 members have lent $113,650 in 4,366 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we've worked in locations where microfinance can make a difference... we've seen the poverty... we've seen the hard-working people that just need a break.
- 13 members have lent $109,575 in 2,237 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.
- 24 members have lent $101,100 in 4,028 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 108 members have lent $98,575 in 3,668 loansVirtual Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: Some of us are lucky enough to be in a position whereby lending $25 won't change our lives, but could make a big difference to someone elses.
Every now and then it's good to take step back from…