Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 7 members have lent $180,850 in 5,268 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 198 members have lent $171,625 in 4,662 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 16 members have lent $158,250 in 1,607 loansMichigan, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: We care... and its fun to share!
- 132 members have lent $147,875 in 4,894 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: It's kind of fun.
- 32 members have lent $145,650 in 5,454 loansSanta Cruz, CA. USA Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We love empowering people to be successful with their business vision because we know that when they are successful, the world is a better place.
- 509 members have lent $144,600 in 5,310 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…
- 16 members have lent $143,300 in 1,482 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.
- 8 members have lent $142,225 in 538 loansBlacksburg, VA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Each Taaluma Tote sparks a cycle. It provides a loan to a person in THAT tote’s country. Once repaid, the loan comes full circle and is reinvested in that country's traditional fabrics for the next tote!
- 10 members have lent $139,200 in 5,485 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 5,039 members have lent $136,475 in 5,119 loansDubai Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: we believe lending to Entrepreneurs is a powerful catalyst for positive change.
The power to start making a change is in our hands . . . one loan at a time.