Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 82 members have lent $98,325 in 3,621 loansUtrecht - The Netherlands Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: The real improvement power in a developing country is from the people who want to improve their lives through their own initiatives. Let us give them a little help!
- 1 members have lent $79,525 in 680 loansJapan Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 32 members have lent $72,375 in 450 loansNSW, Australia Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…
- 63 members have lent $67,125 in 2,507 loansIpswich, MA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We believe in empowering budding entrepreneurs in developing countries through micro-loans.
- 126 members have lent $67,025 in 2,523 loansAnywhere and everywhere Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We strongly belive in that even small things could change the world.
"Be the change you want to see in the world!" - Gandhi
- 46 members have lent $65,450 in 2,582 loansWorldWide Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: ...
We want to help increase the prosperity, security and happiness of as many people as we can.
The free enterprise system grows not only by indirectly loaning capital to corporations by buying…
- 130 members have lent $60,575 in 2,189 loansGlobal Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: we live the open source life. This means that we care about sharing what we create. We collaborate where we can, helping others understand and grow in their own skills. This is a perfect fit with what Kiva does as well.
- 24 members have lent $59,900 in 2,255 loansPalo Alto, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: TIBCO Software Inc. is a founding member of the World Economic Forum's Community of Global Growth Companies. We foster entrepreneurial spirit. We know everybody needs a chance sometimes, a little luck, and help, to…
- 85 members have lent $56,025 in 1,750 loansInternet Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: empowering entrepreneurs in the developing world helps build local economies and creates a sustainable solution to poverty.
- 2,234 members have lent $55,600 in 2,201 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Nov, 2015We loan because: We believe we can make a difference. Helping people help themselves – that is the essence of the BESTSELLER FOUNDATION. Rather than providing grants and donations, we are opting for more sustainable solutions where we…