Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 284 members have lent $294,850 in 9,668 loansWorld-wide Category: Field Partner Fans Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: we want to be part of a global community that aims to sustainably alleviate poverty
- 266 members have lent $137,875 in 5,470 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We are crazy about lending to as many different countries as we possibly can. Some collect stamps or coins, but we collect countries!
- 27 members have lent $32,700 in 1,164 loansNew York, NY Category: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to change the World without predatory practices. We believe microloan interests should be as low as possible: 30% (PY/APR) Maximum. We are the only team we are aware that has this cap.
- 108 members have lent $19,050 in 565 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2013We loan because: We want to help established and trusted Field Partners, based primarily in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, fund loans to borrowers, with a view to helping larger than average and longer term loans.
- 32 members have lent $12,275 in 461 loansAround the globe Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: World Vision brings meaningful development to struggling communities through child sponsorship - builds medical clinics, schools, digs wells, assists with farming practices...then moves on.
- 9 members have lent $1,850 in 47 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We want to support the people of Armenia.
- 12 members have lent $1,625 in 40 loansArmenia Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2015We loan because: We would like to do anything and everything possible to keep Armenia's border regions strong. The population in this area is constantly under threat from nearby fighting between Azerbaijan and Armenia and it is not…
- 6 members have lent $1,500 in 43 loansYerevan, Armenia Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: We care about Armenia's development and want to foster it in any way we can.
- 28 members have lent $1,125 in 41 loansAsia, Earth Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We want to help others.
- 8 members have lent $575 in 23 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Armenia