Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 661 members have lent $3,852,550 in 46,010 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 41,555 expired loans.
- 272 members have lent $267,125 in 8,798 loansWorld-wide Category: Field Partner Fans Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: we want to be part of a global community that aims to sustainably alleviate poverty
- 254 members have lent $118,200 in 4,692 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We are crazy about lending to as many different countries as we possibly can. Some collect stamps or coins, but we collect countries!
- 110 members have lent $18,800 in 556 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2013We loan because: We want to help established and trusted Field Partners, based primarily in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, fund loans to borrowers, with a view to helping larger than average and longer term loans.
- 25 members have lent $17,200 in 648 loansNew York, NY Category: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to change the World without predatory practices. We believe microloan interests should be as low as possible: 30% (PY/APR) Maximum. We are the only team we are aware that has this cap.
- 27 members have lent $11,700 in 438 loansAround the globe Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: World Vision brings meaningful development to struggling communities through child sponsorship - builds medical clinics, schools, digs wells, assists with farming practices...then moves on.
- 10 members have lent $1,700 in 45 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We want to support the people of Armenia.
- 6 members have lent $1,500 in 43 loansYerevan, Armenia Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: We care about Armenia's development and want to foster it in any way we can.
- 10 members have lent $1,175 in 27 loansArmenia Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2015We loan because: We would like to do anything and everything possible to keep Armenia's border regions strong. The population in this area is constantly under threat from nearby fighting between Azerbaijan and Armenia and it is not…
- 26 members have lent $1,125 in 41 loansAsia, Earth Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We want to help others.