Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 37,082 members have funded $61,544,541 in loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It takes people to help people.
- 23,644 members have funded $70,688,500 in loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 43,947 members have funded $20,321,509 in loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 168,364 members have funded $13,909,647 in loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 11,611 members have funded $12,706,900 in loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 10,945 members have funded $14,646,445 in loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 6,742 members have funded $10,988,370 in loansAustralia Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Australians all let us rejoice
for we are young and free, -
We've heard the call of nations wide,
How can we let this be? -
We'll share our wealth,
- 4,637 members have funded $20,070,255 in loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 2,480 members have funded $10,856,480 in loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 108,476 members have funded $7,448,740 in loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: This is a unique opportunity for HPE employees globally to participate in supporting thousands of borrowers around the world who need access to capital to start or grow their business, gain access to clean energy, or to…