Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16,398 members have lent $442,900 in 17,488 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: DoSomething.org is the country’s largest not-for-profit for young people and social change. We have 1,666,208 members (and counting) who kick ass on causes they care about. Bullying. Animal cruelty. Homelessness.…
- 31 members have lent $101,800 in 443 loansNew York, NY Category: Youth Groups Team since: May, 2009
- 66 members have lent $59,650 in 2,357 loansUSA: Durham, NC - Montezuma, NM - Birch Bay, WA Category: Youth Groups Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: small change can lead to big change. Join our team!
- 39 members have lent $45,675 in 1,638 loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Junior Chamber International is a worldwide nonprofit organisation which provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change.
- 38 members have lent $43,375 in 279 loansCincinnati Ohio Category: Youth Groups Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We want to help entrepreneurs abroad, while helping the local community.
- 52 members have lent $31,225 in 1,200 loansMiddle East Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: we want to empower the youth in the Middle East
- 19 members have lent $30,850 in 1,109 loansWestfield, NJ Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We Like to Help People.
- 87 members have lent $25,525 in 994 loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help women and girls and their families around the world. We already help as an organization of 15 million active members and we want to help more by loaning through KIVA as well.
- 119 members have lent $24,425 in 948 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because: We believe that kids and teenagers anywhere can make a difference. Together we can help people rise above poverty.
- 5 members have lent $18,375 in 732 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2010