Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16,382 members have funded $493,425 in loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: DoSomething.org is the country’s largest not-for-profit for young people and social change. We have 1,666,208 members (and counting) who kick ass on causes they care about. Bullying. Animal cruelty. Homelessness.…
- 51 members have funded $374,950 in loansNew York, NY Category: Youth Groups Team since: May, 2009
- 63 members have funded $103,825 in loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Junior Chamber International is a worldwide nonprofit organisation which provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change.
- 121 members have funded $65,450 in loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help women and girls and their families around the world. We already help as an organization of 15 million active members and we want to help more by loaning through KIVA as well.
- 72 members have funded $60,775 in loansUSA: Durham, NC - Montezuma, NM - Birch Bay, WA Category: Youth Groups Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: small change can lead to big change. Join our team!
- 25 members have funded $60,000 in loansWestfield, NJ Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: There are people in this world who have aspirations and dreams, however, they do not have the resources in order to achieve those aspirations and dreams. We are fortunate enough to have the resources for our dreams, so…
- 140 members have funded $55,925 in loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because: We believe that kids and teenagers anywhere can make a difference. Together we can help people rise above poverty.
- 47 members have funded $42,850 in loansCincinnati Ohio Category: Youth Groups Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We want to help entrepreneurs abroad, while helping the local community.
- 66 members have funded $40,025 in loansMiddle East Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: we want to empower the youth in the Middle East
- 8 members have funded $35,775 in loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2010