Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 149 members have lent $43,125 in 1,616 loansThe World Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: We all want to remember Paul.
- 144 members have lent $33,050 in 1,256 loansOxford, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: Kiva allows those with little income or erratic income to give to those more disadvantage than themselves – and to give generously - by repeatedly re-distributing the original donation each month.
- 135 members have lent $85,075 in 3,059 loansGlobal Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Becky was unfailingly generous during her short life (2001-2010). She loved freely and without limit, and never met anyone she considered to be a stranger. She was always ready with a hug for anyone who needed one,…
- 130 members have lent $211,450 in 8,000 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Jens tragically died from Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), sleeping in his bed on Thursday February 12, 2009 at the age of 13 months.
Being an innovative, dedicated and life enthusiastic little kid, this…
- 81 members have lent $21,275 in 827 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 55 members have lent $4,175 in 141 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: Dads are the best. We make loans to support hard-working dads, in memory of great dads passed.
- 53 members have lent $26,850 in 1,029 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 49 members have lent $45,525 in 1,165 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kalpna Mistry was an amazing and tireless Global Studies teacher at Berkeley International High School. She taught her students about global cultures in unique and progressive ways. Rather than only using text books,…
- 48 members have lent $17,950 in 606 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want to continue the passion that Chris had about his favorite Charity.
- 42 members have lent $34,975 in 1,383 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…