Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 170 members have funded $1,898,025 in loansIowa City, IA Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We are Hawkeyes, and we care!
- 3,568 members have funded $1,892,275 in loansSaudi arabia Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Nov, 2014We loan because: We believe we were created By God to worship him by making this world a better place via giving and helping at all levels.
نحن نؤمن أن الله خلقنا لعبادته عن طريق تحسين الحياة في الكرة الأرضية ومساعدة الناس على…
- 25 members have funded $1,353,400 in loansHouston, TX Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: A scout is helpful..
- 468 members have funded $1,321,400 in loansAnn Arbor, Michigan and worldwide Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It's important to try to make a difference when and where you can.
- 41 members have funded $683,375 in loansIowa City, Iowa, USA Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: We share because we care!
We understand the impact that our loans can have on individuals and their communities across the globe.
- 30 members have funded $609,425 in loansAndover, MA Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We believe in "Not for oneself". Non sibi is our purpose.
- 398 members have funded $607,500 in loansWorldwide Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we want to continue our service after returning from the Peace Corps
- 15 members have funded $492,850 in loansCategory: Alumni Groups Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: “I have one life and one chance to make it count for something...my Faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference” -Jimmy…
- 136 members have funded $435,950 in loansLawrence, KS Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We seek to use the education that we received from our beloved school to try to help.
Whether you are a KU Student KU grad, KU fan, or just someone that wants to be a part of something, you are welcome…
- 267 members have funded $328,075 in loansCalifornia Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We believe in the inherent dignity of all persons regardless of circumstance and want to extend a helping hand to others less fortunate.