Team profile picture

We loan because...
This is Dr. Blakesley today I have the distinct pleasure of interviewing author and speaker Sally McKenzie founder and CEO of McKenzie management La Jolla California and widely recognized. As one of the leaders nationally in the field of dental management cellular cure to work on the first question of ideas he regards over and control what should general dentists be looking. For in regards to overhead and industry standards ideally at 55% industry-standard and that after the divers had broken down tail payroll which is 19 to 22% payroll. Taxes and benefits are 3 to 5% total pay will cost to be 22 to 27 laboratory can percent dental supply there 5 to 7 facility is 5% and miscellaneous is 10% now keeping in mind and it can either.

Team website


Latest Messages  

0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!

Team Activity

This team has not made any loans in the past 90 days that are currently raising funds. Check back soon or make a loan!

Impact   Updated Hourly

Team Members
Amount Loaned
Loans per member