Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Water Dancing Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase materials to maintain the refreshment bar (a small bar with coffee, tea, soft drinks, fast food etc).Only 5 days left!$3,100 to go
The Future Of Children Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase baby poultry to raise and sell in the future.Only 5 days left!$2,250 to go
Sorlimor Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to be able to buy more items for her shop and hence make more profits.$1,175 to goLend Now
$3,550 to goLend Now
$2,400 to goLend Now
$3,700 to goLend Now
Intelligent Pigs Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase baby pigs to raise and sell in the future.$2,275 to goLend Now
Los Clavelitos Group received a loan from yU.Uths to buy new and interesting styles of shoes to sell.$2,450 to goLend Now
Mahmoud received a loan from Sean to buy new machine for making meat steak, refrigerators, chairs and tables.$1,075 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.