Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
$1,675 to goLend Now
Stronger Women (Ang Cang 1) Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to buy three goats and expand her goat farming.
Defrosa received a loan from Marilyn to buy more groceries such as bread, flour, soap and sugar to sell.
Magdalena received a loan from 1 team members to pay for cloth, fabrics, and thread to sew rags for sale.
Patience received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy more plastic chairs and tables, silver utensils and sauce pans, which she will sell to her customers.
Mandle Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy more cloths, pedicure items and lotions to sell.
Twizerane Muyange Group received a loan from yU.Uths to buy more bananas, rice, sugar, salt, etc to sell to her community.$3,550 to goLend Now
Port- Nuevo Renacer De Los Ángeles Group received a loan from yU.Uths to purchase shirts, blouses, and pants.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.