Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Dinavensi received a loan from to buy fertilizer to apply to her banana plantation.$500 to goLend Now
Rahab received a loan from to buy more foodstuffs to boost her general store.$250 to goLend Now
Thảo received a loan from to buy more cows and chickens to raise.$150 to goLend Now
Vivian received a loan from to buy groceries for her business.$400 to goLend Now
Cevi received a loan from KIVA at Conference to finance new loans for borrowers affected by the COVID-19 crisis and to support CEV's liquidity needs while they are unable to operate their business as usual.$4,225 to goLend Now
Madina received a loan from 2 team members to purchase fabric to expand her business.
Made received a loan from Don and Margaret to invest in a bulk purchase of silver and cowbone, as well as new polishing and grinding machines for his workshop.$7,425 to goLend Now
Saumaiafe received a loan from Don and Margaret to buy pandanus to weave more products to help her family during pandemic conditions.$400 to goLend Now
$250 to goLend Now
$225 to goLend Now
Dúo Mujeres Alegres Ii Group received a loan from Don and Margaret to buy threads to make embroidery.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.