Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Mildred Mpande received a loan from John is Seventy! to start her own business as a Zoona mobile money transfer agent so that she can provide financial services to her community.$475 to goLend Now
Harutyun received a loan from Unitarian to purchase 56 sacks of flour and buy a new oven to boost his lavash (flat bread) production business.$875 to goLend Now
Roselita received a loan from Unitarian to buy more vegetables, bananas, mangoes and other fruit to sell.
Grupo La Plata Group received a loan from yU.Uths to buy cosmetic products such as: lotions, lip gloss and makeup.
Torre Alta Group received a loan from yU.Uths to buy groceries for her general store, such as rice, sodas, etc.$125 to goLend Now
Claudia Argentina received a loan from yU.Uths to buy coffee makers, blenders, toys, etc, to help fulfill the demands of her customers.
Hadeel received a loan from Sean to buy makeup, creams and make new decoration for the beauty salon.$1,300 to goLend Now
Rajaa received a loan from 3 team members to buy solar panels, for heating the water in the house.
Nisreen received a loan from KIVA at Conference to buy solar cells for her house which will provide continuous power.
Nathan's Group received a loan from KIVA at Conference to buy cost efficient maize seeds and fertilizer for the coming harvesting season, as well as a solar light.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.