Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
$1,450 to goLend Now
All For Children Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy fabrics for making in to clothing.
Repay On Time Always Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase more cake, sweets, sugar, milk and other things to resell.$1,600 to goLend Now
La Economica Group received a loan from yU.Uths to purchase merchandise such as pants, jackets, polo shirts, and shirts.
$650 to goLend Now
Duhuzimbaraga Kivugiza Group received a loan from Gramma and Nik to buy more cement and water to make more bricks to sell in his community.$2,325 to goLend Now
Iemad received a loan from Sean to pay rent on a house where he currently lives, while his home, destroyed in war, is rebuilt.
Sinavere received a loan from Rob to buy another sewing machine and help her meet client demands and enable her to make some very beautiful embroidery work.
Vista Del Lago Group received a loan from Bob Manson to buy supplies for making sweets, such as flour, eggs, butter, sugar, sweets, and other supplies.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.