Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Leonel received a loan from Lambda Lanterns a young entrepreneur expand his construction business and pay for his brother's university education.
Shuhrat received a loan from Lambda Lanterns to buy necessary raw materials, such as wood, to develop his wood products.
Victoria received a loan from Lambda Lanterns to buy beef, rice, beans, sugar, disposable plates, vegetables, soft drinks and personal use products.
Ozoda received a loan from Lambda Lanterns to buy mineral and organic fertilizers and seeds to expand her business and get a good harvest.
Yakobo Sadi Group received a loan from Lambda Lanterns to buy sacks of sugar and salt, vegetable oil, mineral water, soft drinks etc.
Pancus Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to buy a variety of vegetables of the season, such as potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and onions.
Samiha received a loan from Steve&Karen to help cover expenses during the Covid period and to assist in buying new stock and paying for small renovations.
Abahujumugambi Tcb Group received a loan from Lambda Lanterns to buy more soda, juices and mineral water.
Krique De Oro Group received a loan from Jessica to buy fertilizer, fungicide, and insecticide, and to pay rent on the land.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.