- A loan of $300 helps Everlyne to buy farm inputs, which she will use to improve her production an...
- A loan of $350 helps Sulufanus' Group to purchase hybrid seeds and fertilizer for the cultivation...
- A loan of $900 helps Mable's Group to buy cost efficient maize seeds and fertilizer for the comin...
- A loan of $475 helps Irine to buy farming inputs to improve her production and make more income t...
- A loan of $500 helps Roselyne's Group to buy cost efficient maize seeds and fertilizer for the co...
When you lend to a woman
You can set off an amazing chain reaction. It all starts with a $25 loan to start a business and grow her income:
- Women reinvest 80% of their income in the health and well-being of their children.
- A child born to a mother who can read is 50% likelier to live past age 5.
- For girls, every additional year of school increases her future earning potential by 20%.
- Daughters of economically empowered mothers are more likely to follow in their footsteps.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Public Radio International
Public Radio International's mission is to serve audiences as a distinctive content source for information, insights and cultural experiences essential to living in our diverse, interconnected world. PRI's Theory of Change: Content Engagement = Impact
To build awareness and understanding, PRI combines content and engagement in a powerful way.
More information at www.PRI.org