- A loan of $5,000 helps Lorenzo an organization focused on the mental health of minorities in scho...
- A loan of $3,500 helps Johnny get the starting equipment needed for events for my video game even...
- A loan of $10,000 helps Chris purchase a greenhouse, commercial range, triple-bin stainless steel...
- A loan of $3,000 helps Ximena pay a photographer to take pictures of my one-of-a-kind items to po...
- A loan of $7,200 helps Brian expand the size and services of our home energy assessment business.
When you lend in Little Rock
When small businesses do well, we all do well. You have the power to shape the nation’s economy, one loan at a time.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
In every Kiva City, we work with community groups and microfinance organizations to provide loans to people with incredible potential but limited financial options.
Visa Inc. Kiva City is the product of a partnership between Kiva and Visa to increase awareness of microfinance opportunities for small businesses in the United States. Thanks to a generous grant, Visa sponsored Kiva's expansion into four new cities: Detroit, New Orleans, Los Angeles and now Little Rock.
Accion Texas & Delta raises the quality of life in poor and distressed neighborhoods and elevates individuals, families, and communities through microlending, or small business loans. In Little Rock, Accion provides Kiva-funded loans up to $10,000 as well as additional loan products ranging from $500 to $250,000 serving small entrepreneurial endeavors or start-ups that lack access to commercial credit. Accion strives to help clients and non-borrowers alike succeed by also providing group and one-on-one business and financial management training and resources. Accion's North Little Rock office can be reached at 1-888-215-2373, ext. 1830. The organization also operates in seven other states. Learn more at www.acciontexas.org.