01-Đông Sơn Group
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Thanh, 64 years old, and Mrs. Vu Thi Toan, 47 years old, want to borrow money to sell fish sauce.
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hang, 61 years old, borrows money for her transportation business.
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hoe, 47 years old, wants to open a motorbike and bicycle repair shop.
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh, 41 years old, wants to invest in her rice vermicelli shop.
* Chị N. Thị Thanh, 64 tuổi, chị vay vốn mua nước mắm về bán.
Chị Vũ Thị Toan, 47 tuổi, chị vay vốn mua nước mắm về bán.
* Bác N. Thị Hằng, 61 tuổi, đầu tư vào ngành vận tải.
* CHị N. Thị Hoe, 47 tuổi, vay vốn đầu tư vào mở hàng sửa chữa xe đạp và xe máy.
* Chị N. Thị Minh , 41 tuổi, vay vốn đầu tư vào hàng bún chả, giò chả.
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
129View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid