Join Damani & Ife's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesVictoria is 60 years old and married with two children. She works very hard to provide for them.
Victoria runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaEunice (a first-time Kiva borrower) is a 45-year-old mother living in Embu, a remote area located on a gentle plain before the ascent into the central highlands of Kenya. S...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesRenita is 57 years old and married with three children. Renita works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a P...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaJosephine’s mum never raised a quitter. This young farmer is a true definition of a well-raised woman who always strives and will always work very hard to give her family a...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesGuatemalaMaría Cristina and Israel make up this twosome.
Maria Cristina is a woman who has worked hard and who has also suffered greatly. Her husband died when her three ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Damani & Ife, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,652 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.