Join Damani & Ife's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Charcoal SalesLiberiaMeet Love! She is from Liberia, 46-years-old, married, and has six children. All of her children live at home.
Love is a strong businesswoman. She sells charco...Read their story >
- RetailEcuadorPetita Alejandrina is 49 years old, separated and has five children (25, 23, 20, 17 and 14 years old). They live with one of her children in Paján canton, a very productiv...Read their story >
- RetailEcuadorJhosselyn is 25 years old and a single mother to a 7-year-old daughter. They live in a relative's house in Manta, a city beloved for its beautiful beaches and international...Read their story >
- RetailPhilippinesManaging a retail business for 10 years in their village is easy to sell because we all need this container everyday to stock cold water. Rosario is 48 years old, and marr...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesParaguayMaria Auxiliadora Group was formed by women who got together to look for a better quality of life for their families. Each one has an enterprise, and through these they gen...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Damani & Ife, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,607 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.