Join Damani & Ife's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketRwandaGreetings from Rwanda! This is Duterimbere CB, a group of entrepreneurs who own businesses varying from food production to retail. The group’s name translates to “Let's dev...Read their story >
- RetailEl SalvadorJosé is 23 years old, he studied until year 9 at school. He is single and lives with his mother and siblings.
Since 2 years ago José has been working as a mason....Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Roseline. She is often described as an extremely resourceful person. She is 35 years old and has 5 children. As a group leader, she is representing her gr...Read their story >
- RetailEcuadorCarmen is a humble and hardworking woman, who supports her household, her children and grandchildren through the sale of newspapers on the streets.
Carmen is gra...Read their story >
- AgricultureKenyaRosbella is 45 years old.She is married and blessed with two children. She has been practicing dairy and tea farming for a period of 15 years earning a monthly income of KE...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Damani & Ife, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,695 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.