Join Damani & Ife's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingCambodiaAt the age of 36, Boupha lives in the Ponhea Krek district of Tbaung Khmum province. She is married to her husband, with three children. They are all still dependent on her...Read their story >
- Shoe SalesEcuadorWith the support, Jairo has managed to increase his business. With his small earnings he is able to provide the bread for his table and to pay for his children's education...Read their story >
- Home EnergyHondurasOrlando is from the Northern region of the country. His main source of money is growing coffee and raising cattle. Not long ago he built a house where he can live with his ...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanAqsa is a working woman. She is the mother of 4 children and lives with her family in a town of Gujranwala, Pakistan.
She has been providing the ser...Read their story >
- General StoreBoliviaThe Communal Bank “Los Lirios de Quime” is starting its second loan cycle with Pro Mujer as part of the Copacabana Community Center. This group consists of nine members an...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Damani & Ife, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,448 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.