Join Nomad's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesJuanita is a hard-working entrepreneur who has a pig-raising business in the Philippines. She is borrowing PHP 10,000 through NWTF to buy feed and other supplies to raise h...Read their story >
- General StoreSolomon IslandsDorothy is a 21-year-old woman who is married with two children and they live in a community in Honiara, capital of Solomon Island.
She owns and operates a smal...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesJuliet is a married woman with five children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Juliet has a buy and sell dried fish business in the Philippines. Juliet requested a...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesTajikistanBibirahima is a 51-year-old woman from Tursunzade, Tajikistan. She is married and a mother of three. She is a hardworking, aimful, and positive woman. She has been working ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaJanet is a 33-year-old single mother of two children under her care. She is a woman who has always adapted to the struggles in life because she wants the best for her famil...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Nomad, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,382 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.