Join Wolverine Property Management's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Home Products SalesTogoKodjo is a married man of 40 years old. He sells various products. He buys them at the market to resell at home.
He wants to apply for a loan to buy broomsticks...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaAlexina is 46 years old and has 4 children. She is a group leader and is representing her group formed by 6 farmers in Lugari District, Kenya.
Alexina has been ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPius is 31 years old and has 4 children. He has been a farmer for 3 years and is always said to be a very experienced farmer. Even though Pius is the only one featured in ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Florence, who, as a group leader, is representing her 11-person group formed by farmers in the Lugari District, Kenya. She is a mother with eight children...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaJoseph is a 51-year-old proud father of four children. He is a group leader, often described as a very experienced farmer, and is representing his group of nine farmers in...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Wolverine Property Management, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,341 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.