Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- RetailMozambiqueReginaldo is married and the father of six children, three of whom are in higher education and the other three are adults and live in their own homes.
With the l...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesSierra LeoneGreetings from Sierra Leone!
This is Adama, a 50-year-old woman from Aberdeen branch. She is married with 3 children between the ages of 32 and 37 years.
...Read their story >
- Higher education costsPalestineAhmad, who appears in the photo, is a 26-year-old from Khan Younis, Gaza Strip. He is a student at a local university, he studies multimedia, and he is very good in it. He ...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesSierra LeoneGreetings from Sierra Leone.
This is Adama, a 42-year-old woman from Aberdeen branch. She is married with 2 children between the ages of 10 and 19 years.
...Read their story >
- Farm SuppliesHondurasJosé lives with his wife and children in the village of Piletas. Thanks to his work in agriculture and a grocery store he runs at home he lives in his own house.
Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,146 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.