Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreRwandaTwiyubake cb is a group represented by Patience who is 38 years old. She is married with 7 children aged between 1 and 10 years. The group name means “Let us build our selv...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaRa is a married mother of three children, who are all in school. She is now living in Ratanak Kiri province with her beloved family.
To earn a living, she and h...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonKenyaLydia is a single woman. She describes herself to be committed. She operates a beauty salon where she offers beauty services. She has been involved in this business for ove...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaYusuf is a hardworking Babban Gona maize farmer who lives in a modest mud house with his family in Soba village.
Previously, despite toiling for long hours on h...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaDear lenders, get to know Simon! Simon is a farmer eager to get ahead. He lives with his children in the Thika area of Kenya. He perseveres because he wants to provide a b...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,818 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.