Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Wedding ExpensesTajikistanSavzimoh is a resident of Dushanbe. She has a husband and two sons, who she loves very much. Savzimoh is a seamstress. She has worked with sowing women's clothing for a per...Read their story >Funding via Humo
- FarmingKenyaKibet is a 25-year-old rural smallholder farmer in the Kericho area of Kenya. He is single but bears the responsibility of taking care of his parents and siblings. Kibet do...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Cosmetics SalesGuatemalaThe “Microcredit Plus” program of Friendship Bridge (loans + education) helps the seven women who make up the Friendship Bridge Trust Bank “Flor de Occidente", in Quetzalte...Read their story >Funding via Friendship Bridge
- Soft DrinksNicaraguaReyna is an enthusiastic and hardworking 53-year-old woman. She has a shop selling soft drinks, ice cream, and 'leche agria', which is similar to buttermilk. Thanks to the ...Read their story >Funding via MiCredito
- RetailColombiaJeniffer is 26 years old and lives in Bogotá. She and her husband opened a shop where they sells sweets and toys after being in a difficult situation. Her husband was une...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,920 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.