Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaHello Kiva community! Lucy is 33 years old and lives with her husband in the Riokindo, Kenyenya area of Kenya. She is blessed with two children who are her greatest motivat...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- RetailUgandaJimmy is a 45-year-old married man blessed with five children. He lives in Fort Portal, Uganda. For the last seven years, he has been a retailer. He started this business b...Read their story >Funding via HOFOKAM Ltd., a partner of Catholic Relief Services
- TailoringPakistanTamseela is a 39 year old woman. She lives in the remote area of Sialkot, Pakistan with her five children and her husband. Tamseela owns a tailoring shop and wants to p...Read their story >Funding via Jinnah Welfare Society (JWS)
- FarmingKenyaNearly all the people in the Kapsowar area are farmers, and Gladys is one of them. She is a mixed farmer raising crops and livestock. She is a proud mother of school-going ...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorLidia lives with her son and grandson. In order to have income and cover her household needs she works selling pastries stuffed with meat, honey and milk. She learned thi...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,867 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.