Join Oli's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ServicesPhilippinesLydia is a married woman with seven children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Lydia is 65 years old.
Lydia has a window glass installer business in the ...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesGenebe is a married woman with three children. She is a very hard-working entrepreneur.
Genebe has a fish-vending business in the Philippines. She requested a PH...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaHello, special people!
Betty is a 21-year-old mother of three living in Kitale, a town surrounded by prime agricultural lands which favor large-scale grain farmi...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaMonicah is a 33-year-old mother of four children who is very hardworking and determined to succeed. She is a smallholder farmer from Siongiroi, a town surrounded by prime a...Read their story >
- DairyKyrgyzstanMyrzaim has successfully paid off her previous loan. She is very grateful to Kiva Fund and to all those who helped her with financing.
Currently, there are two ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Oli, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,733 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.