Join Juni's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PrintingColombiaRobert, age 42, is a small business entrepreneur living in the city of Bogotá. He is married and is the father of a four-year-old boy. He is known for being a very organi...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Ruth, who, as a group leader, is here representing her group formed by 12 farmers in Matete District, Kenya. She is married and is a mother to four childr...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanFozia is a 35 year old woman, living with her family in the area of Gujrat, Pakistan. She runs a women's cloth tailoring business at her home. She has been working in this ...Read their story >
- Education providerPakistanSharafat is a 24-year-old man who started running a low-cost private school five years ago. There are 171 students enrolled in the school, and 61% of them are female studen...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesCosta RicaJairo Enrrique wants to carry out a home-improvement project. For this reason, he is requesting a loan of ₡650,000 to buy paint, zinc, tubes, and other construction materia...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Juni, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,666 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.