Join Pascal's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- TransportationCambodiaNgeat is 54-years-old and is a married man with a child. He is a tuk tuk driver. His wife is selling pork and his daughter works as a factory worker. He has been running th...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaBetty, age 24, is happily married and blessed with a supportive family. She engages in farming to be prosperous and has a passion for this activity. Through farming, she ...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesGilda is 58 years old and has three children. She is in the agricultural pig-fattening business in the Philippines. Gilda requested a PHP 13,000 loan through NWTF to buy ...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesMargie is 48 years old,and married, with children.
She works hard to provide for her family. She runs a vegetable vending business in the Philippines and request...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaMaria is a 53-year-old mother of three children living in Busia, one of the most amazing places to visit in Kenya. She is a woman who is amazingly talented when it comes to...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Pascal, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,648 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.