Join Fistbump Media, LLC's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsRwandaXavera is a married woman with four children and lives in the east of the country. For the past nine years, she has owned a business of selling maize, sorghum and beans to ...Read their story >
- DairyKenyaJohn is an ambitious and hardworking single young man. He is only 25 years old and is looking forward to marrying the girl of his dreams soon.
John makes a livi...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaSeline's Group consists of nine farmers in Alego District and is being represented by Seline, who is the group leader pictured above. She is 44 years old and has six childr...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesConsolacion is 58 years old and married with nine children.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 10,000 loan through NWTF to purchase ...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesParaguayThis long-time group is in its 33rd loan cycle. All of the members are striving to achieve a better quality of life for their loved ones so that they can avoid being in ne...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Fistbump Media, LLC, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,680 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.