Join Fistbump Media, LLC's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsKenyaSpinicah is a mother of three children living in Kenyenya, a town surrounded by prime agricultural lands that favor large-scale grain farming, dairy, and horticultural farm...Read their story >
- CerealsUgandaAlex, a single father of four, lives in Kagadi, Uganda. He owns a produce store which he started eight years ago to take care of his family. He also earns supplementary inc...Read their story >
- RetailGhanaJuliet lives in Akropong, in the Eastern Region of Ghana. She is thirty-two years old and has two of her children in school.
The source of income for the family ...Read their story >
- FarmingTanzaniaJulius, featured in the above picture, is representing his farming group formed by 6 farmers in Iringa District, Tanzania. He is 32 years old and a married father of 2 chil...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesBonifacia hails from the town of Sagbayan. She is a single woman. She runs a basic goods shop and sells commodities like noodles, milk, sugar, seasonings, soap, shampoo an...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Fistbump Media, LLC, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,424 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.