Join SunDown Group's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaAnnastacia is a smallholder woman farmer full of dreams and aspirations for her life. She resides in a remote village in the lush hills of the Matuu region of Kenya. She is...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesJean is 34 years old and married with two children.
She earns a living by pig fattening in the Philippines. She is borrowing PHP 10,000 through NWTF to buy feed ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesLaila is a hardworking entrepreneur who has a general store business in the Philippines.
She is borrowing a 18,000 PHP loan through NWTF to buy items like shamp...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaParents sacrifice their time and energy to ensure their children get a good quality of life. That is what Yvonne does. She was born 27 years ago and is a mom of three schoo...Read their story >
- Cosmetics SalesEcuadorSeñora Yessenia is in a free-union relationship, from which she has two children. Her partner sells water in jugs. They live in Portoviejo, a hospitable city with very frie...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like SunDown Group, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,054 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.