Join Jenn's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreSamoaVaofilifili is 26 years old and a married woman with 3 children.
She owns and operates a small store selling items such as sugar, soap, salt, flour, etc. She has...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD)
- General StoreParaguayMiguel is from the city of Encarnación. He is a returning borrower with Fundación Paraguaya. Thanks to his work he was able to set up his own house. He is married and has t...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
- CattleBoliviaEudes is 30 years and he is single. He lives at his parents house from where he works as a mason.
He wants to have a farm and he needs a loan to buy cattle. Eud...Read their story >Funding via IMPRO
- General StorePhilippinesMae Ann is 24 years old and married with three children. With one child in school, Mae Ann works very hard to provide for them. Mae Ann runs a general store in the Philip...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Fruits & VegetablesPakistanSonia is a 27-year-old married woman who has two children. She lives in a populated area, and her husband knows about people's needs in this area. He is a market vendor who...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Jenn, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,123 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.