Join Stacey's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesRolando is 61 years old and lives in Oroquieta city Philippines. He is married with three children.
To earn a living, Rolando has a business selling "chorizo" (...Read their story >
- AgricultureEcuadorLigia lives in Cahuasqui. She makes a living from agriculture, working as a day laborer, Monday through Friday, in the surrounding plots.
Ligia is grateful for t...Read their story >
- CattlePakistanDay-by-day increasing expenditures compelled Gul to initiate her own business selling animals. She is a 28-year-old, married woman doing business with the help of her husba...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaEunice is happily married and is a hardworking business lady. She sells cereals for a living and likes interacting with her customers very much. She is respectful and kind ...Read their story >
- Higher education costsPalestineAsaad is a 19-years-old from Ramallah, West Bank. He studies Business Administration at his local university and he studies hard to excell in his study. He works in the pub...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Stacey, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,602 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.