Join Clemen Chiang's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ServicesMadagascarCEFOR is a non-profit microfinance organization located in Antananarivo, Madagascar. Since 2015, CEFOR has worked with Kiva lenders to provide loans to over 7,400 borrowers...Read their story >
- Electrical GoodsNicaraguaDaniela is 30 years old and owns a small furniture and appliances store. She is a graduate of the University with a Bachelor in Marketing, however, not being able to find a...Read their story >
- DairyKenyaAlbert is happily married and has been blessed with 4 children. Through his dairy farming business, he is able to meet his family’s basic daily needs. He sells milk to the ...Read their story >
- Cosmetics SalesParaguayThe group named Mujeres Unidas was formed from the union of friends and neighbors from the city of Caaguazú, who are looking for ways to be able to improve their and their ...Read their story >
- AquacultureMoldovaDumitru is a 33-year-old man from Cuhnesti village, Glodeni region of Moldova. He is married and has a happy family. He is passionate about the energetic nature of the vill...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Clemen Chiang, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 420 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.