Join quentix's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Shoe SalesPhilippinesJoemar is age 26 and still single. He sells personal use products in his town, such as slippers/footwear and plasticware. His profits in this business are usually used to h...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreCambodiaSavoeurn, 49, is a married woman with two children. She sells groceries and beverages. Her husband works as a construction worker. She has been running this business for...Read their story >
- Animal SalesMaliThe one holding the sheep's rope in the photo is Fatoumata. She is 50 years old and has 8 dependent children, 4 of them being at school. She has joined the RMCR along with ...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesEmelia works hard to support two children. She is single and has a food vending business in the Philippines.
Emelia requested a PHP 10,000 loan through NWTF to b...Read their story >
- FoodSamoaSegia is a 31-year-old mother with 1 child. She runs a small business selling tuna sandwiches and toast sandwiches in her community to earn a living.
Segia beca...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like quentix, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,657 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.