Join quentix's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaRose is a 40-year old mother of three children living in Thika. The main economic activities in Thika include agricultural processing, particularly in horticulture and pine...Read their story >
- Motorcycle RepairColombiaEdgar David, 29, is a small business owner who lives with his family in the city of Cartagena and makes a living selling motorcycle spare parts and motorcycle wash.
Read their story >
- SewingTajikistanSohibjamol used her previous loan as intended. She is very grateful to Kiva lenders for supporting her when she needed them. Sohibjamol was able to purchase medicine and im...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesEcuadorJesus De Los Santos is 49 years old. She is married and has one eighteen-year old daughter. Her husband sells hand-made, traditional sweets. They live in their own home ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaMercy, a 45-year-old, is a force to reckon with when it comes to farming. Being a resourceful farmer who lives in a poor country, she believes that quitting is for losers. ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like quentix, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,153 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.