Join Elizabeth-Amber Love's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- JewelryColombiaThank you for the support given to Dubis with her previous Kiva loan. She invested this money in merchandise for her business selling costume jewelry and stainless steel pr...Read their story >
- FarmingTanzaniaPictured above is Rehema, often described as an extremely experienced farmer. She is 58 years old and, as a group leader, is representing her group of 6 farmers in Wanging ...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesTajikistanMunira is from the Panjakent district. She is 22 years old and unmarried. She lives with her parents in a house.
Munira is a sprightly and active woman. She man...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreCambodiaChoeun is 59 years old and is a widow with one child. She sells groceries and beverages. Her child is a factory worker. For three years, she has been running this business,...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaJonah is a 21-year-old transport operative. Specifically, he transports clients using his motorcycle. With the income from this, he is able to support his wife and five-yea...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Elizabeth-Amber Love, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,426 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.