Join Father Clark's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food Production/SalesSamoaJoyce is a 36-year-old married woman with 6 children. She earns a living making and selling pancakes in her community, a business she has been involved in for the past 2 ye...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
- Food MarketHondurasAntonio is 63-years old. He is married and lives with his wife and son. He has his own house and has worked for several years selling grocery store items, selling soft drin...Read their story >Funding via Prisma Honduras
- PhotographyGeorgiaBeka is 22 years old. He is married and lives in the Kutaisi district with his wife and three-year-old son. Beka is unemployed and wants to start up a new business.
<...Read their story >Funding via Credo
- Food MarketHondurasMirna is 26 years old, married with two children. She lives with her husband and their children in a small village in the municipality of El Progreso, in the department of ...Read their story >Funding via Organizacion de Desarrollo Empresarial Femenino (ODEF)
- LivestockPakistanMasarat Parveen was living a tough life some years ago. It was very difficult to bear her household expenditures but she then decided to start a small business by acquiring...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Father Clark, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,575 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.