Join Father Clark's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Land RentalGuatemalaJuan is from the countryside and has struggled to get by with his family for several years. He has a child and lives with his family in the hamlet of Xexac.
Jua...Read their story >Funding via ADICLA
- PoultryEgyptAhmad is 29, married, and has two children. He has a small poultry sales project and he previously requested a loan and successfully repaid all the installments on due date...Read their story >Funding via Together Association for Development and Environment
- RickshawPakistanAsiya is a 30-year-old woman. She lives in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She is a responsible mother of two daughters. Her husband is a rickshaw driver by profession. For many days...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- LivestockMaliAfter the credibility shown by the Sabali II group, this group is turning to RMCR to finance their businesses.
The group representative, Safola, has been fatteni...Read their story >Funding via Réseau de Micro-institutions de Croissance de Revenus (RMCR)
- DairyKenyaThree out of five farmers in the Bomet area of Kenya struggle to make their way in this world because of a lack of financing from both micro financing and financial institu...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
Kiva lenders, like Father Clark, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,451 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.