Join Father Clark's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesTeodora is a married woman, 38 years old with three children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur.
Teodora has a direct selling business in the Philippines. ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- Food MarketBoliviaThe communal bank Nobleza will begin its first cycle on Pro Mujer, as part of the focal center Senkata. It is comprised of nine members, and it's led by a board of governor...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Pro Mujer
- RickshawPakistanTahira is 49 years old and a mother of six children. She is living with her spouse in the area of Multan, Pakistan. Her husband is responsible for fulfilling the needs of t...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- FarmingKenyaFrancis is a hardworking man who doubles up as a mechanic and farmer. He is married and blessed with 3 children and he supports his family. Francis enjoys farming since he ...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
- AgriculturePalestineSamed is married with no children, he is 27 years old and lives in Tulkarem, Palestine.
Samed works in the field of agriculture and has a greenhouse where he gr...Read their story >Funding via Arab Center for Agriculture Development (ACAD)
Kiva lenders, like Father Clark, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,711 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.