Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsKenyaPriscillah is a Kiva borrower. She has four children. She describes herself to be ambitious. She operates a retail business where she sells cereals. She has been involved i...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- RetailKenyaNancy is a married woman. She has two children. She describes herself to be truthful. She operates a retail business where she sells onions, oranges, tomatoes, bananas ...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- AgricultureEl SalvadorJimy lives with his wife and their 3 children. His wife looks after the domestic tasks and only one of their children is studying.
Jimy has been making a living...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Clothing SalesEl SalvadorMaria is a person who currently lives alone and has no dependents. Maria’s source of income is selling clothing and footwear. She founded her business approximately five ye...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
- FoodRwandaCharles is 61 years old, married, and has four children.
Charles owns a local soft drink business, which he has been doing for three years. His business is wel...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Rwanda
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,602 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.