Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesEl SalvadorSilvia is 40 years old and lives in a house that she owns with her family. Silvia has been making a living selling clothes as a street vendor for a number of years. She wor...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- Farm SuppliesEl SalvadorJuan is 50-years old. He lives in his own home with his wife. For a number of years he has made his living growing corn and beans. He has worked in agriculture since he ...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- PoultryEcuadorEl señor Elías is a hardworking, 47 year old man. He maintains a sold and long relationship in an common law marriage. Currently living with them are two of their four ch...Read their story >Funding via Fundacion Alternativa
- AgricultureHondurasWilmer is 30 years old, married and lives with his wife in the Nueva Frontera municipality in Santa Barbara.
Wilmer works growing basic grains, and has been gro...Read their story >Funding via Organizacion de Desarrollo Empresarial Femenino (ODEF)
- Phone Use SalesIndonesiaYosef lives in Sumedang, one of the regions in West Java. It is located about a four to five hour drive from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. Yosef lives there with ...Read their story >Funding via PT Rekan Usaha Mikro Anda (Ruma)
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,977 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.