Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- LivestockMyanmar (Burma)Yone Taw-N (3-B) Village Group is composed of five members: Mya, Sein, Aye, Myint and Aye K. This is a small village in Myingyan township, Myanmar, with 210 households. Cro...Read their story >
- FarmingArmeniaThis nice woman you see is Laura from Marmashen village. Laura is 56 years old and she has spent all her life on the farm. Currently, she runs a developed mixed farm with l...Read their story >
- SewingEgyptIman is 23, married, and has one son. She had sewing training with TADE and wants to start her own sewing project to help her husband with the family income.
Sh...Read their story >
- Food MarketTogoMassan is a 35 year old married woman who resides in Adidogome. She has two children she raises by herself. Massan sells a variety of food products in her shop. She stocks ...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaTeleofa is a 35-year-old mother of two children. She runs and operates a small business, preparing and selling pancakes, buns, and pork cake in her community, to earn a liv...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,165 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.