Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreArmeniaThis Kiva loan and this partnership will be Silvard’s fourth one and she is very hopeful to have it. She lives in Sevan city of Gegharkunik region. She is already a rather ...Read their story >Funding via Nor Horizon
- Food Production/SalesGuatemalaMarta is a 26 year old woman. She is married and has two children who go to school in the community. With the goal of generating better income for her family and to give ...Read their story >Funding via ADICLA
- Higher education costsTajikistanLutfi was born in the city of Dushanbe. She is a decent honorable woman. She has two children. Lutfi has been working as an educator at a kindergarten for 20 years. She tak...Read their story >Funding via Humo
- CerealsKenyaMourine is a married mother of six. She is a mixed farmer, and a salesperson who has access to many sellers (other farmers) in the food chain. To make better income for her...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Spare PartsKenyaMusyoki is a married man. He describes himself to be honest. He operates a retail business where he sells tires. He has been involved in this business for 12 years. His bus...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,337 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.