Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsKenyaHello Kiva community! Happy, cheerful, expressive, and always with a smile on her face: that's Devin (pictured above with her last born), who works on her mixed farm. She ...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Grocery StoreEl SalvadorRosa is 31 years old. She is single and lives with her brother and sister in law. One year ago she decided to open a corner store in order to be independent and have a so...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
- Beauty SalonPakistanNosheen Fatima is 28 years old married woman who lives in undeveloped slum area of Gujrat, Pakistan with her husband and two children. Due to the bad financial situation of...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- Fish SellingTanzaniaFransica is a 30-year-old fishmonger. She is married with one school-going child. She operates a food stall that is normally open from 8 am to 8 pm every working day and he...Read their story >Funding via Tujijenge Tanzania
- JewelryPakistanSadia lives in the area of Rawalpindi, Pakistan, with her spouse and one child. Her husband owns a gold jewelry shop, in which he sells different kinds of gold jewelry desi...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,822 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.