Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketPhilippinesMaria works hard to support her family. She is married and has a meat vending business in the Philippines.
Maria requested a PHP 25000 loan through NWTF to buy a...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaGarba is married and lives in a small community in Kano State where he grows maize to support his family.
This is his second loan with Babban Gona, and he has a...Read their story >
- FarmingMadagascarAlfred is 53 years old. He is married and has four children, one of whom is already independent. He lives in a rural village. The family own a solid house. He has been grow...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaLucy is 34 years old, married, and blessed with four school-going children. She has been farming for fifteen years and earns KES 40,000 per month.
She has applie...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesJordanWala’a is a Jordanian woman in her thirties. She and her husband are caring for a family with three children. He works in the military and she is a housewife. Due to increa...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 8,198 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.