Join Poverty2Prosperity.org General Fund's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesWilma is a 48-year-old businesswoman from Canantong, Nueva Ecija in the Philippines. She is happily married to a farmer and blessed with four children.
Wilma ha...Read their story >
- General StoreParaguayThe group called “Kuñanguera katupyry” is in its cycle number 6 of the women's committee program. It is made up of 18 ladies, all of them are from Villarrica city, they are...Read their story >
- Personal Medical ExpensesMexicoHeidi, age 41, has been married to Francisco for nine years. She works as a teacher.
She is requesting a loan in order to be able to buy hearing aids. She real...Read their story >
- FarmingPhilippinesAnalyn is 29 years old and married with one child in school. For four years, she has been a rice farmer in the Philippines. Analyn has borrowed previous loans from NWTF to ...Read their story >
- AgricultureCosta RicaClementino wants to acquire a new loan. He is 54 years old, married and lives with his wife and children, who are his biggest priority. The loan will be used to buy a pump ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Poverty2Prosperity.org General Fund, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,725 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.