Join Poverty2Prosperity.org Regular Fund's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fish SellingPhilippinesEdwin and his family live a simple life in Concepcion, Iloilo. He is a 44-year-old man, married and has three children who are all dependents. To earn an income, he buys an...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaAt the age of 37 years old, Hoeung is living in Tbaung Khmum province. She has three children, one of them is under school age, and still under her controlling. Now she has...Read their story >
- Decorations SalesSierra LeoneMabinty is the leader of Dopoint Group, which is made up of four members. All four members including Mabinty are engaged in petty trading but selling different products. <...Read their story >
- Personal Medical ExpensesLebanonAshraf is an 18-year-old single man who works hard to improve his living. He started working with his uncle in cement-related construction work at early age to support his ...Read their story >
- FarmingTajikistanMaksudjon is a hardworking man who lives and works in Gonchi, Tajikistan. He was born in 1964. Maksudjon is married and has four children. He has many years of experienc...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Poverty2Prosperity.org Regular Fund, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,686 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.