Join planet5D's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Construction SuppliesHaitiGladys is the owner of a hardware store. With her last loan, she was able to purchase a supply of roofing materials, cement, nails, and locks. She sold the merchandise easi...Read their story >
- Internet CafeLebanonMoussa is a 21-year-old youth who is pursuing his education at a university and has managed to open his own internet cafe almost a year and a half in order to help his pare...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaThis is Everlyne. Thanks to the perseverance and courage of this humble woman, her household can have a respectable life. Everlyne is a kind, honest, and hardworking moth...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaLiving in a rural area located in Battambang province, Sophy is 43 years old and a mother of six children. Nowadays, she needs to support four children, one of whom is stil...Read their story >
- FarmingHondurasMarcelino is 30 years old and lives in El Porvenir, Patuca, Olancho with his wife and his children, who depend on him. He has been a basic grain farmer for 17 years. With t...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like planet5D, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,047 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.