Join planet5D's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Charcoal SalesPhilippinesRhoda is 62 years old and married with four children. Rhoda works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a buy and sell charcoal business in the Philippines and...Read their story >
- General StoreTimor-LestePaulina is 36 years old and married with three children. She has a kiosk that she started in 2018, where many people come to buy goods every day. Running her business has m...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorWillian is partnered and his partner takes care of the home and sells traditional food. He has two children who are his dependents.
Willian works in ...Read their story >
- Higher education costsTajikistanSulaimon expresses his great thanks to Kiva lenders for supporting his previous loan. Thanks to you, he was able to continue his studies and he is very happy. The new acade...Read their story >
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesMa. Jinely is 66 years old and married with four children. Ma. Jinely works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a business direct selling Avon products in th...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like planet5D, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,481 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.