Join Pete2Peer's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesAnabelle is married with eight children.
She works hard to provide for her family. She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 14,000 loan th...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaEsther is a 29-year-old mother living in Engineer, an area that supports agricultural production. She is a mixed dairy and crop farmer who has farmed for the past many year...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesMerlinda is 61 years old and married, with four children.
She runs a buy-and-sell rice business in the Philippines and requested a PHP 10,000 loan through NWTF t...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesMary Joy is 30 years old and married with five children. With two children in school, she works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a general store in the Ph...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesMerly is 46 years old and a married woman. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Merly has a vegetable vending business in the Philippines. Merly requested a P...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Pete2Peer, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,389 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.