Join Overland Conveyor's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonJordanAbeer is a hair stylist by profession. Her skill when she considered her interest in beauty just a hobby paved the way for her career. Now she contributes to her family's r...Read their story >
- General StoreSamoaMagaetelagi is 43 years old and married with three children. She owns and operates a small store, selling a variety of items. She has been doing this for three years. She n...Read their story >
- Higher education costsPalestineSameh, who appears in the photo, is a 22 year old from a village near Nablus, West Bank. He studies at a local university; he study history and he is very good in his lesso...Read their story >
- General StoreIndonesiaLidya is a 28-year-old woman who is working as a teacher in an early childhood school. She is married to Gelfasius, a 34-year-old taxi driver, and blessed with two children...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesPakistanRubina, 46 years old, lives in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She is a housewife who looks after her family of five people. Her elder son has been running his own business selling c...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Overland Conveyor, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,152 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.