Join Geeks2point0's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Charles, who, as a group leader, is representing his group formed by 20 farmers in Alego District, Kenya. He is a father to five children and is known by ...Read their story >
- General StoreKenyaSusy is 63 years old. She is married. She is blessed with children who are all above the age of 18 years. She is running a retail shop
She has been in the busine...Read their story >
- FarmingTanzaniaDanifodi, pictured above, has been a farmer for more than 20 years and is now proud to represent his group of 10 farmers in Wanging ombe District. He is 51 years old, marri...Read their story >
- Higher education costsAlbaniaBledar is a proud husband and father of three. He got married at an early age with "the love of his life"- as he refers at his wife. They become parents very soon and neit...Read their story >
- AgricultureCosta RicaJose Alberto is 51, single, and currently lives alone. He has requested this loan to buy farm supplies, fertilizers and soil amendments necessary to improve and tend to his...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Geeks2point0, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,663 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.