Join Gregory Geason's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- DairyEgyptMedhat is married and has 2 children.
He has a fattening business and his wife helps him with the project.
He requested a loan before and fully repa...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesPakistanSalma is a 39-year-old woman, living with her spouse in the area of Muzaffargarh, Pakistan. She is the mother of five children. She runs a women's fancy clothing sales busi...Read their story >
- LivestockArmeniaMeet Srbuhi! Srbuhi is a 26-year-old farmer from the Syunik region who lives with her husband and three children, aged 1, 1, and 3.
Srbuhi and her husband provi...Read their story >
- VehicleCosta RicaSeidy is 54 years old, married, and lives with her husband and children. She intends to use this loan to buy a motorcycle so that she can travel to her job from the place ...Read their story >
- Farm SuppliesMyanmar (Burma)The village group called Yae Myet-1 (A) is situated in Pakokku Township, in the Dry zone region of Myanmar. Pictured here are Pyone, Khin, Moe, Zaw, Naing, and Than. Out of...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Gregory Geason, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,674 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.