Join Gregory Geason's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- TransportationPakistanNaseema is a 37-year-old, married woman. The man shown in the photo is her husband, who is a van driver by profession. He drives in the main city and makes enough income to...Read their story >
- Home EnergyNicaraguaRicardo is married and has three children. He currently has a small business of grocery and home products. Ricardo would like to offer products that require refrigeration s...Read their story >
- Charcoal SalesCongo (Dem. Rep.)Although employed and having a salary, Antoine decided to open his own business in 2014 using his earnings as startup capital. He is now selling charcoal and making some ...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaAt the age of 35, Yem is a rice farmer in Tbaung Khmum district, Tbaung Khmum province. She is a married mother of two children, but only one child is under her support.
Read their story >
- PrintingPhilippinesMagdalena is aged 57, married, and blessed with six children. She has owned and managed a computer shop, printing service, and Xerox copy service in their town for almost f...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Gregory Geason, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,771 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.