Join Mission Belt Co's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Farm SuppliesUgandaJoseph is married with 4 children. He is a farmer of passion fruits. His customers are traders in Kampala who buy from him in large quantities and sell them.
He ...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaIsya is a 38-year-old hardworking maize farmer who lives in a modest mud house with his wife and two children children in a small village in Kaduna state. Previously, despi...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorVíctor is in a relationship and his partner takes care of the household duties. They have two children, one of whom is a dependent.
Víctor works in agricultur...Read their story >
- RetailKenyaPaskaline is 33 years old,she is married to Philip and blessed with four children.She is running a retail shop.She has been in the business for 10 years and now she earns ...Read their story >
- Home Products SalesParaguayThe group Primavera was formed in the Curuguaty region, somewhat dangerous area, affected by social conflicts caused by the presence of dangerous gangs. Group members comme...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Mission Belt Co, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 13,141 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.