Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesEcuadorNorth of the city in a very humble neighborhood lives 43-year-old Miriam with her mother and her daughter, who are her reason for being.
After her divorce, she h...Read their story >
- Home Products SalesTajikistanSadokatkhon is married and has one child. She is an open-minded woman who was born in 1987. She is polite and always tries to provide her children with a good life.
<...Read their story >
- ServicesColombiaAugusto, 27, is a man who is always loyal to his principles. He is a person who struggles and works for his family, his dreams and for a goal which is to enjoy the present...Read their story >
- Construction SuppliesGuatemalaFriendship Bridge clients in Guatemala look for sources of income that will help them improve the quality of life for themselves and their families. The children in the pho...Read their story >
- VehicleCambodiaThet is a 49 year old married woman who has seven lovely children. Two of her children have their own families and some work at the local hotel as office staff, constructio...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,809 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.