Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureSamoaPeau is a 69 year old mother with 4 children and had a small business of selling vegetables(cabbage, eggplant, cucumber) in her community to earn a living. She has been doi...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonEcuadorSandra, age 22, lives in the San Jose de Chamanga parish, Muisne canton, Esmeraldas province. Sandra lives with her parents and her one and a half year old son. She provi...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaPauaea is a 55-year-old mother with five children. She owns and operates a small business of selling pancakes, pork cakes, and buns in her community to earn a living. She h...Read their story >
- JewelrySenegalThis group is comprised of 20 women who share strong links of solidarity and mutual aid. They live in the same village and seized the opportunity to join the "banc villageo...Read their story >
- PoultryEcuadorMiriam is 34 years old and the mother of two precious children. It is very difficult when the full responsibility for children falls on the mother, and Miriam has shown a ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,264 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.