Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaWycliffe, pictured above, has been a farmer for five years, and is now proud to represent his group of nine farmers in Teso District. He is 30 years old, married and has fo...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaDaniel is 38 years old, married and blessed with three children below the age of 18 years.
He operates a motorcycle transporting people and goods and has seen i...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesFricelda is a hardworking entrepreneur who has a pig fattening business in the Philippines. She is borrowing 16,000 PHP through NWTF to buy feeds and other supplies to rai...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesEdna is a 59-year-old married woman with five children.
Edna has a fish vending business in the Philippines. Edna requested a loan of 30,000 PHP through NWTF t...Read their story >
- CattleVietnamMs. Tham is a hard-working woman, 49 years old. She is married and has two children living in the countryside of Quang Binh. She makes a living by raising cows.
Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,831 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.