Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureGuatemalaMartha is an enterprising woman with the spirit to get ahead financially with her family. She always has great support on the part of Adicla. She has started her business o...Read their story >
- Air ConditioningColombiaThe company, set up 30 years ago, in the city of Barranquilla, is engaged in air conditioning and refrigeration servicing and assembly. The owner previously worked as an as...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonColombiaAnyul Dariany is an enterprising micro-entrepreneur, 29 years old and a resident of the city of Cartagena. She has as a business a beauty and hair center, open for 2 years....Read their story >
- RetailIndonesiaGood day lenders! Meet one of KBMI’s clients, Nunung. She is 65 and married with two sons and one daughter. Nunung has been a trader, where she sells snacks and various sup...Read their story >
- AgricultureSenegalThis group, founded in May 2019, is made up of 8 women who live in the same town. They're connected by strong bonds of family and friendship, and their main activity is agr...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,660 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.