Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CattleKyrgyzstanDinara is 26 years old and married with 3 children. She has a higher education and she is a kind and thoughtful person. Dinara has been raising livestock and growing crops ...Read their story >
- Fuel/FirewoodPhilippinesAs a married parent of ten children, Yolanda works hard to support her family.
She has a buy-and-sell firewood business in the Philippines, and also earns additi...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesMerlyn, 46, is single with three children, all of whom attend school. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
She has a fish-vending business in the Philippines...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesLea is 56 years old and married with four children. She works very hard to provide for them.
Lea runs a general store in the Philippines, and requested a 10,000 ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesJeaneth is 36 years old and single with one child who is in school. Jeaneth works very hard to provide for her family.
Jeaneth runs a general store in the Philip...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,001 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.