Join Bruno's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StoreHondurasSra. Florencia is 64 years old, married, and has no children who are dependent on her. She lives in her own home. Florencia has been selling groceries for 19 years. In h...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreGuatemalaThis group, Dúo Chajones, was started by Gloria. She is 39 years old, married, with 4 children who attend a school in the community.
She is requesting this loa...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaA local farmer living in Siem Reap province, Loeuy is 43 years old. She has three children, two of whom are in school and one of whom is too young. She has been growing ric...Read their story >
- Animal SalesParaguayValentin is 73 years old. He was widowed two years ago and he has children, but they are all grown. He sells staple products and he also has raised and sold cattle for 30 y...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesMozambiqueBasílio is 32, single and father to a 10-year-old son. He is a driver for a tourism agency and he is also responsible for two other people, a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bruno, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,410 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.