Join MHS Entrepreneurs's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesNicaraguaYaneris is married; she works in commerce and raising livestock. She is currently requesting a loan with Kiva funds to buy clothes and cosmetics to cover her customers' nee...Read their story >
- General StoreKenyaAnnastacia is 48 years old. She is married and has four children. She has been in a horticulture farming, runs a retail shop for the last 23 years and a private per-school...Read their story >
- JewelryGhanaGladys is a woman with dreams. She lives in Suhum with her husband and their one child. The child is still in school, and she is determined for her to have a good and wel...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesFor almost seven years now, Emelda has raised hogs to earn a living. She is a married woman and has four children, two of whom are still attending school. In addition to th...Read their story >
- RetailParaguayLas Valientes is a group formed with the desire to help all of its members to advance, and it set the goal to provide them with opportunities to grow not only financially, ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like MHS Entrepreneurs, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,550 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.