Join Harley's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesTajikistanThe woman in this photo is Guljahon. She is a very kind and responsible woman. She was born in 1987. She is married and she has three children. She is a breadwinner for her...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaA resident of Kratie district’s Kratie province, Orn is 42 years old. She has five children, three of whom are still dependent on her. She grows rice as her main source of ...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportColombiaAlbey is 33 years old and lives in the municipality of Taraza. He has two children who are his biggest motivation. The reason why he always works so hard is because he want...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaA local farmer living in Preah Vihear province, Keun is 38 years old and a mother of three schoolchildren. She overcomes her family’s hardship via growing rice and a cassav...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaThis is the group of four members represented by Na, who appears the first on the right. She is 46 years old, a widowed woman living with her two children in a village in ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Harley, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,656 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.