Join Vahid Chaychi's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesErlina is 62 years old, married, and has six children. She works hard to provide for her family. She has run a general store in the Philippines for one year and also earns ...Read their story >
- PoultryMozambiqueAlberto is 35 years old and married, and he has a 10-month-old son. He lives in a house he owns with his wife, his child, and a nephew, and he is a health consultant at a p...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaGrace is a 23-year-old mother of three children. She lives in Kenyenya, a town whose surroundings have vast agricultural potential with numerous small farms and also vast a...Read their story >
- FishingPhilippinesTessie is from Ajuy, Iloilo. She is 59 years and married. To earn an income, she and her husband do fishing. They have been in this livelihood for many years.
S...Read their story >
- TailoringTajikistanMunira lives in the town of Vahdat. She has a big family. She is 31. She is married and a mother of 3 children. Her husband is a breeder. All three children go to school. <...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Vahid Chaychi, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,609 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.