Join Andrew's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesMae Rose is 27 years old and is married with two children. She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 19,000 loan through NWTF to buy items to sell lik...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMaureen Viel is 46 years old and has three children.
Maureen Viel is in the agricultural pig-fattening business in the Philippines. She requested a PHP 15,000 lo...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesAndrea is a widowed woman with three children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Andrea has a food vending business in the Philippines. She requested a PHP...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesElvira is 46 years old and married with four children. With two children still in school, Elvira works very hard to provide for them.
Elvira runs a general stor...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreEcuadorSonia is 40 years old, she is in a common law marriage and has 7 year old daughter. Her husband is a taxi driver. They live in the city of Manta which is known for its beau...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Andrew, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 11,494 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.