Join Anita M's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food StallPhilippinesJosefa is 73 years old and married with seven children.
She runs a food vending business in the Philippines and requested a PHP 22000 loan through NW...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesChita is a married woman with three children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur.
Chita has a fish vending business in the Philippines. Chita requested a PH...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesLeticia is 56 years old and married. She earns a living by raising pigs in the Philippines. She is borrowing 15,000 HP through NWTF to buy feed and other supplies to raise ...Read their story >
- DairyEgyptIbrahim is 25, married and has two children. He lives in a small village in Bani Suef Governorate in upper EGYPT with his father in the same house.
He has a sma...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesNicaraguaDarling is 32 years old. She is the mother of two children.
She is passionate about her work. She works selling clothes. She started this job when she decided...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Anita M, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,836 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.