Join kylewilliam's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaPhanice is described as an extremely reliable person. She is 39 years old and has six children. As a group leader, she is representing 19 farmers in Lugari District, Kenya....Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesUgandaElicard was born in kisoro district-far south-western Uganda. He operates a bodaboda in Mbarara town on one of the busiest streets in town.
Elicard is requesting...Read their story >
- TaxiTajikistanGulsevar has successfully repaid her previous loan. She has bought some livestock and started her own business. Gulsevar's business is quite profitable and she is happy tha...Read their story >
- AgriculturePeruPelayo is 50 years old and a hard-working and responsible man. He wants to move forward. Pelayo has four children for whom he fights every day alongside his wife. For more ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesVirginia is a hardworking entrepreneur who has a general store business in the Philippines.
She is borrowing 25,000 PHP through NWTF to buy items like shampoo, ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like kylewilliam, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,823 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.