Join kylewilliam's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FoodNigeriaJamilu is a hardworking farmer who has the ambition to expand his land and earn higher profits from farming.
As a member of Babban Gona, Jamilu has access to hi...Read their story >
- CattleKyrgyzstanNarynkul is 51 years old, married, has 3 children. Narynkul has a secondary education. She is a kind and responsive person by nature. She is engaged in animal husbandry and...Read their story >
- RetailMozambiqueNelssa is 41 years old. She is in a common-law marriage and has her own home. She has two children. The older one is independent and the younger one is in the eighth grade....Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaTaegogo is a 35-year-old mother with 3 children, she runs a small business of selling tuna sandwiches, toast sandwiches in her community to earn a living. She has been doin...Read their story >
- JewelryEl SalvadorAna continues selling jewelry and and lotions, and is seeking another loan. She wishes to boost her inventory for the year-end season since she doesn't have the working cap...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like kylewilliam, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,977 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.