Join kylewilliam's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Medical ExpensesTajikistanThe man in the photo is Dilshod. He was born in 1991 and lives in Zafarabad, Tajikistan. He has three children and his wife is engaged in cattle breeding.
Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesCarmela is 49 years old and married with six children.
She runs a food vending business in the Philippines and requested a 15,000 PHP loan through NWTF to buy in...Read their story >
- DairyKyrgyzstanZhyparbubu is 61 years old and married, with 3 children. She has post-secondary education. In her nature she is hardworking, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial. She is well ...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreJordanSamira is a 38-year-old Jordanian married woman and a mother of seven kids. Her husband is retired, and she has a home-based business where she sells groceries. Samira star...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaEvaline, pictured above, is a 41-year-old mother with two children. She lives in Kericho, a town where the main economic activities include agricultural processing, particu...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like kylewilliam, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 8,120 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.